In 1978 – 1980 Manuel Nunez Yanowsky was Architect and Partner of Les Ateliers de Grand Hornu, Grand Hornu, Belgium
The architectural bureau designed projects and managed realizations of the city ensembles, public and residential buildings in Belgium, France, Liberia. The most famous realizations and projects of this period are:
- residential ensemble "Theatre D’Hades" in Grand Hornu, Belgium – built in brick and precast reinforced concrete;
- project-laureate of the competition for creation of the Psycho-pedagogical Institute in Wasmes, Belgium – realized with in-situ and precast colored reinforced concrete;
- project of the cathedral, Congress-center and business-center in Monrovia, Liberia;
- elevator for the river fleet in Ronquier, Belgium.
- and others / View the List of Projects.